Monday, June 5, 2017

The Top 10 Rules of Success by Stephen Curry

              The Top 10 Rules of Success by Stephen Curry

1. Visualize your goals

2. Be the hardest working person

3. Stay confident

4. Do it your way

5. Be creative

6. Stay in the moment

7. Better yourself everyday

8. Have an upbeat personality

9. Be the best version of yourself

10. Actions speak louder than words

Final Reflection:
-These 10 rules of success by Stephen Curry can really help people become successful. I will use these to reach my goals. My goal is to become a professional soccer player. I can apply these rules by him. I will always visualize my goals every single day. I will try my best everyday to be the hardest working person. I will always try to stay confident even when things aren't going my way. I will do things my own way if I think it is better for me. I will try to add creativity to my style of play. Always stay in the moment don't think so ahead. Better myself everyday by learning and practicing and working on myself. I will try to have an upbeat personality. I will work hard to be the best version of myself. Actions speak louder than words, so I will work more. Applying these rules can make you a successful person.


No comments:

Post a Comment