Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days

       My Spring Break went well. The first thing that I did was played our first game on Friday with our new team that we have made with friends. We lost the game 3-0. The following day we had another game with the team and we won this game 2-0. Then we played our third game last Friday and we lost 5-0. The coach was disappointed in us so the next the we had practice at 6am. Hope we win our next game. Places I went this spring break was around DTLA on my way to the soccer games. A big soccer game that I watched was the Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich game. It was a good game and Real Madrid won 2-1. Throughout the break I would work very little on the Senior Defense, I am still not done and need to continue working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment